Equip Your Employees with the Tools They Need to Perform Their Jobs Collectively While on the Go
In this day and age, it is not uncommon for professionals to use at least two mobile devices to gain access to business data and communication systems. Your business, like most businesses, has probably struggled to try to find effective ways to balance your workforces’ demands to use their own mobile devices while still having complete control over your company data.
In addition to our Hosted VoIP services, we offer an inclusive selection of apps capable of integrating your business VoIP service with any smartphone, laptop or mobile device. We call it Mobile VoIP. BroadConnect offers a secure and reliable BYOD solution that will not only allow you to regulate IP telephony access across the entire business but will also give your employees the mobile unified communication services that they need to work collaboratively and efficiently.
What’s in it For Your Business?
Implementing a BYOD [Bring Your Own Device] solution into your workplace will have a significant impact on mobile device management. Notable benefits include:
- Development of a rich user experience for business-wide Unified Communications
- The ability to combine business-related voice usage under a single plan and invoice
- Increase employee productivity and morale by allowing workers to use their own devices
- The ability to manage communications virtually, via the Cloud
What’s in it For Your Employees?
Giving you staff the freedom to use their own devices to access the business VoIP services means that they can now bring their office with them while they are on the go. It also means benefiting from the following:
- Unique Presence, IM & Video Services
- No personal minutes are used; Long distance calls are included in the company plan
- No cost on-net, incoming or local calls
- Distinct single number ringing.